KVM KVM

ilike

Slow. Smooth. Enjoyable.
I liked this one a bit. Loved the very end!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Awesome, I think the end is the strongest too.

Tether your consideration Tether your consideration

I'm really liking this!

This is exactly the kind of music I love. Really enjoyed the surround effects. When they first kicked in at 15 I looked around thinking that someone was knocking on my door! (Bravo)

Really neat effects, and a glitchy feel, really turned me on to this piece quickly. Looking forward to more music similar to this!

(Thank you, so much, for your Bandcamp link!!!)

Cheers,
Zag

InvisibleObserver responds:

Big bundle of appreciation from your responses Zageron, next weeks upload is a bit fidget-glitchy as well, though more dance-esque. I think it will go over well on NG, its much more catchy.

Time will tell. D:

Hyrule Field 8-bit Hyrule Field 8-bit

Haha, Excellent!

Take it as a compliment, but if I don't focus I forget that I am listening to Zelda and visions of Pokemon flash through my brain.

I can't really comment on the song itself, as it isn't yours, but the way you made it sound is epic! Thanks for the treat. :]

Mepsi-Pax responds:

You're very welcome, thank you for your appreciative comment! I to am reminded of Pokemon by it.

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

MegaMix!

Your cousin was right. It sounds like Megaman! That's a good thing, a lot of the arrange remixes of MegaMan songs are awesome!

I love this. :]

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

I hear Hans Zimmer...

...which is a good thing! Very epic music, it would work well in an industrial scene (or epic old style war factory), not a fight scene IMO. The preperations for war, or just a factory building stuff!

Great work. Love it.
-Zag

Gravey responds:

I like those ideas. Now I just need somebody to actually put it in action. :-P

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Guide Guide

Pretty Amazing!

No complaints. Pure Drum and Bass to the core!
High Quality sound!
(FLAC mastering please? :])

InvisibleObserver responds:

Far as I know .wav is the only quality-lossless file type, and its file sizes are about the same as .flacs. Plus FL doesn't have .flac as an export option (version 8 doesn't that is).

Upon further completion of mixing and all that I'll update this file and likely give out a higher quality version if you recall to request / if I recall to send.

I'll do my best to remember.

::Out Of Mind:: ::Out Of Mind::

Wow!

That was very, very nice!
Excellent job, I loved the flow of the song and the ambiance made it really soothing.
Stunning. :]
10/10 5/5

gOrc responds:

it makes me very happy to hear that! thanks man.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Absolutely stunning.

I've requested that a friend transcribe this, he's almost finished, and when he is I'll be learning this and hopefully putting it up on YouTube. :]

Ckey - Thin Rythm Ckey - Thin Rythm

A | Very Fun

All I can think of doing is closing my eyes and bobbing around. :P It's short, and it could use a medley but it was cool all the same.

Good Job.
Zag,

The River Of Shadows The River Of Shadows

A+ | I love it!

I'm visualizing a very peaceful forest. An everglade, something elvish! Very peaceful, but eerie! I love it. I'm going to improv off this song! O.O :D

ObsidianSnow responds:

Epic. Glad you love it so much - and hey, if you come up with anything while you're doing your improv, let me know! I'd love to hear it. Also, if you need to know what any of the chords/notes are just PM me and I'll make short work of it.

Thanks for the review, Zageron!